If you're getting ready to move, replacing your old furniture & appliances, cleaning out your storage unit, or just wanting to free up space in your home, you can count on Evolution Disposal for quick & affordable junk removal.
Allow us to do all of the work and remove your unwanted items from their current location.
We always try to donate and recycle anything that we are able to.
We provide free online estimates to help you be prepared for a removal.
With our junk removal service we can get rid of your old furniture, remove and recycle broken appliances, remove electronics & televisions, haul away yard waste, demolish and remove sheds, safely remove your old hot tub, remove playsets and playground equipment, remove trash, pick up mattresses, and so much more!
We can remove these items from anywhere in your home, yard, shed, storage unit, barn, or business!
1. Get your free junk removal estimate. If you are happy with the estimate, we will schedule the removal.
2. If you are not interested in receiving a free estimate, you can schedule your junk/donation pickup online or call us at 703-431-4851.
3. On the day of your scheduled removal we will contact you when we are headed to your home.
4. When we arrive we will ask you to show us around to verify everyone knows exactly what needs to be removed. If you have not received an estimate prior to the appointment we will provide you with one before we get to work.
5. After everything is loaded into our truck we will have you check to make sure we have not missed anything.
6. We then accept payment by cash, card, or a check and we will provide you with a receipt for our service. We can provide you with a paper receipt or email the receipt to you.
7. After we leave your home we take the items that can be reused to a local donation center. After dropping off the donations the non-reusable items will go to the landfill..
The average junk removal truck in our service area only holds 16 cubic yards of junk.
Our trucks can hold 28 cubic yards of junk.
16 cubic yards of junk would only fill 57% of our truck.
With us you would only be paying for around half of a full load instead of their full truck load price.
One full load in our 28 cubic yard truck would take a 16 cubic yard truck one full truck and 3/4 of a full truck load. They would have to leave halfway through the job to head to the landfill or they would need to bring a second truck. The additional trip to the landfill or additional truck and employees could increase their cost greatly.
Two fully filled 16 cubic yard trucks would only be one full load and 1/8 of a load with our larger trucks.
Three fully filled 16 cubic yard trucks would only be one full load and 3/4 with our trucks!
With our larger junk removal trucks we will save you time and money.
Evolution Disposal provides junk removal & junk hauling services in Winchester, Stephens City, Leesburg, Purcellville, Ashburn, Sterling, Aldie, and all of Frederick, Clarke, and Loudoun County, Virginia.